Saturday, January 05, 2008

The 'Baby' Argument

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I got into a pretty heated argument with Mommy this morning. I was acting up - she called me a 'baby', and I got pretty upset. Mommy's glasses were knocked off of her face and broken, my leg was slapped, tempers were raised - and then we both calmed down, apologized to one another, and talked it out over a snuggle.

We went with Gammy to the place where she works, and met some of her work-friends, who were all very nice to me. I did some playing in a playroom, got to eat some chocolate... pretty good time. We went to the mall afterwards to exchange some Christmas presents and buy paintbrushes, but for the most part I wasn't into it.

Mommy developed a pretty bad headache - I brought her some toys and pillows and comforted her when I wasn't painting up a storm in the living room. Daddy came home and took us out for dinner, which was nice, and then I fought going to bed... I was too busy teaching Cinnamon Bunny how to draw.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!