Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Banana Joke

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It's still cold outside, and it's still warm in here, so... you do the math. Mommy made a tent out of blankets and furniture in the living room (a rite of passage for every kid) and I played in there intermittently throughout the day.

I spent a lot of time with my grandparents - I ran around with them, jumped on their bed, hid under their covers, and told them a pretty funny knock knock joke that I made up:

Me: Knock Knock!
You: Who's there?
Me: Banana!
You: Banana who?
Me: Banana who goes in the pillow and eats himself in his tummy!

Isn't this the funniest joke you've ever heard?! Ever?! Man, I laughed at that for hours. Anyway, when Daddy came home I totally forgot about the joke and focused on playing with him in my room. I like it when he gives me toys funny voices.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!