Sunday, January 06, 2008

Chocolate Cookies and Clam Juice

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I sorta did Pilates together this morning, and then I managed to watch TV and stay out of Daddy's way as he cleaned up the apartment. We enjoyed a nice lunch together, and then we headed out to run our weekend errands.

First off, I went to the bookstore and played with the toy trains while Daddy sold off some of his CD collection. We drove to buy a new winter coat for me, but I fell asleep in the car (Mommy and Daddy did a lot of other little errands wile I was out). They woke me up when it was time to go grocery shopping, but I was in a foul mood. This was rectified via the use of a chocolate cookie (or four).

After a trip to the butcher's, Daddy abandoned me with Mommy and drove off to pick Leslie up, which made me freak out. He made it up to me when he got home by playing with me a lot. As always, I was happy to see Leslie, but didn't care much for that clam juice Daddy let me try at dinner. Neither did he.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!