Monday, January 14, 2008

Cop

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Man, did Daddy and I ever have a load of fun while Mommy sewed a present for Corrin. Daddy and I watched TV, played video games, read books, played with my toys, drew pictures... quality time.

Daddy and Mommy and I went over to the MacDermott's house, where we joined the birthday party for Corrin - we made some new friends, saw some old ones, and did a lot of playing and stuff. Pretty fun! I ate a lot of food, spilled some milk, and harassed Jason to slide me around the kitchen floor by my ankles.

On the drive home, we made an illegal left turn, which caused a nearby police officer to LOSE IT on Daddy, who despite being very apologetic and conciliatory, continued to be verbally berated. Mommy was shocked when Daddy had enough and gave the officer a piece of his mind - for a minute there, we all were sure he was going to get arrested and/or shot. The lovely Officer eventually switched off his unmitigated fury and let us go, and my parents then had to explain to me that in theory, not all Police Officers are disgusting human beings. In theory.

I fell asleep with Mommy on the couch after dinner (see photos).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!