Sunday, January 20, 2008

Daddy's Ferodies

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I yelled at Daddy to wake up for breakfast this morning... eventually, it worked! After pancakes, we all went to the chiropractor - I played in the exercise room with the equipment while Babak fixed my parents.

Daddy made me lunch - Perogies ("Ferodies"), which when I told him I liked more than the versions Mommy made yesterday, made his day. Yummy! We played some, and then with Mommy in tow, drove off to sell some used CDs and do the grocery shopping.

After we came home, Mommy and Daddy suffered with pilates-induced injuries, headaches, indigestion, and other various maladies while tidying and playing with me. We all enjoyed some dinner, then Daddy gave me a bath before bed. We had a great time!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!