Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Deceivingly Unhealthy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy snoozed with me last night due to my fever, and neither of us slept so well. I'll give Mommy due credit, however... she didn't really pass out or anything today and kept good care of me. Not that I was too difficult, mind you - you'd never know I was sick, unless you checked my temperature. That and I'm still not eating much.

We took it easy at home today - so easy that we both passed out for a really long nap in the afternoon. After Daddy came home, he invited me out to the video store, and I requested that Mommy stay home with Basil... but after Daddy wrestled with the harness in my car seat for longer than a minute, I asked that Mommy come along after all.

For the second night in a row, I'm not very sleepy. Daddy's gonna take the couch tonight, and I'll hopefully sleep comfortably in his big comfy bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!