Monday, January 28, 2008

Eating Snow

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke Daddy up this morning by kicking him in the crotch REALLY HARD while he slept. I figured it'd be a great way to start a busy day. After he got up and played with my trains and I in the morning, he and Grandpa installed our fancy new toilet (which had to go in sort of backwards, to fit our tiny bathroom). It's pretty good! We all took turns taking the new toilet for a test drive.

Leslie joined us for lunch, and then with Mommy and Basil we drove out to York Regional Forest for a nice winter hike (I was a bit pokey, as we forgot my sled). We got a little lost, and Daddy and Leslie had to head out in search of the car while Mommy and Basil and I stood by and ate snow. Delicious!

After a quick stop home, we all went out again (sans Basil) for Chinese food. I ate so much I passed out in the car on the way home.

Listening to: William Shatner - Has Been


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!