Wednesday, January 09, 2008

First Movie

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had sort of a rough sleep last night... we were both up pretty early this morning, had a tub, ate breakfast (or at least a lot of fluids, in my case), and watched some television. My fever came and went during the day - I'm getting pretty familiar with that ear-thermometer thing.

We went for a walk up the street to get sandwiches... I just kinda picked at mine, and fed some of it to the dog. Mommy and I sat down to play some video games - and while they loaded, I fell asleep on Mommy's lap. She thought it was very special. She moved me to the couch, where I spent a few sleepy hours.

After Daddy came home from work, we ate dinner in front of the television and had a movie night - and I watched my first ever movie, about a mouse who likes to cook. I liked the movie, even though I was really fidgety throughout.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!