Friday, January 11, 2008

Fish Flop

[As transcribed by Daddy]

By all accounts, my appetite has returned en force. I had another evening with Mommy last night, however, so our sleeping schedule is kinda screwy. Although I did have a nap in the afternoon, I was up pretty late with my folks, watching another movie (which I wasn't really into).

I spent the day with Mommy, doing some painting, playing with my wooden trains, and that kinda stuff. When it was time for me to take my aforementioned nap, I just kinda threw myself down onto the bed and flooped around like a spastic dead fish.

Daddy was home a little late from work, so I had dinner by myself... afterwards, we went out to the grocery store to get some odds and ends. I love to run away from my folks in the Supermarket, even though they hate it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!