Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Funniest Tea Party Ever

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I played with Daddy before lunch - then he and Grandpa went off on a quest to buy us a new toilet, since ours is busted (no luck on the purple one I asked for).

Once they came home, Mommy and Daddy broke out my mini tea set and had a mini tea party with me - I had them rolling around on the floor in hysterics when I pretended to pour milk in their little teacups. For some reason, when I pour the milk, I make a little farting sound. I guess that's what pouring milk sounds like in my head?! They laughed so hard, it just egged me on. Things got pretty crazy.

We did some shopping in the afternoon and went outside to play in the snow (I pulled one of my stuffed toys around in a sled), which was followed by a lovely dinner. My parents put me to bed, and snuck out to a movie...

...and when they came home, they found me passed out on the living room couch, wrapped in a blanket with the TV on. My babysitters didn't hear me get up and groggily look for my folks - when asked, I told them I got up to watch Martha Stewart.

Listening to: The Magnetic Fields - Distortion


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!