Thursday, January 10, 2008

Healthy & Cranky

[As transcribed by Daddy]

The good news is that my fever definately seems to finally be vamoosed. The bad news is that Mommy and I didn't sleep well together last night, so we're both kinda off our games - we were so dozy we forgot that today was the first day of the new playschool term. Oops! We managed to run a few errands in any case - you know, dog food and paying American hospital bills.

I didn't have a ridiculously long nap this afternoon to make up for last night's restlessness, so I was kinda cranky towards the end of the day when Daddy came home from work. I had to sit in the naughty chair a few times, and kept freaking out over the littlest thing.

Daddy took me out to buy some more dog food for Basil (who's starving, apparently) and I fell asleep as soon as I was in the car seat. When Mommy woke me up to put me to bed - man, was I mad.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!