Friday, January 04, 2008

Listening Vs. Talkening

[As transcribed by Daddy]

First 'regular' day back from vacation... it went well, I suppose. I missed Daddy as he went back to work (don't ask him about it)... I kept busy with my artistic pursuits, which included fingerpainting with my new easel. The problem with fingerpainting is that I keep wanting to clean and wash my hands... looks like it's time to buy a brush.

I made some potty training headway today too - thank goodness, because my tummy's been a bit 'off'. I ate an entire bag of Craisins today, so Mommy's nervous about how tomorrow's gonna go.

I rented some movies and got some groceries with my folks before bed - and in the car, I explained to them the finer points of "listening" vs. "talkening".


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!