Friday, January 18, 2008

Miss Independence

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I asserted my independence in a number of ways today:

1. I played alone in my room a lot - just me, my toys, and my imagination. No parents required.

2. I played video games all by myself. I'm getting really good at using the mouse, and aside from a few stray clicks here and there (I loaded Ebay today), I'm really great with the computer.

3. I drew pictures by myself - I rendered a few unprovoked portraits of both Mommy and Daddy, which actually looked like them (more or less). Pretty amazing.

4. While Mommy made a raspberry cake for Grandpa's birthday, I licked all of the cooking bowls clean all by myself.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the birthday card, Clover.

Crandpa

10:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!