Wednesday, January 30, 2008

No Love for Pape Station

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was all out of diapers today - we didn't realize too far in advance because I've been doing well wearing underpants for the past few days. Anyway, Mommy and I headed out to buy some more diapers at the drug store, only to discover that it was a lot warmer outside than we expected.

After the diaper excursion, I went with Mommy on the subway (Grandpa couldn't give us a drive, as he's off in Las Vegas) to the Doctor's office. I was very well behaved, and since I wasn't the one with the appointment, I didn't freak out.

I had a great ride home on the subway with Mommy - I asked about every single announced stop on the way home (except for Pape) and asked about a million questions about the lady sleeping on the seat across from me. I think the whole train heard me.

Daddy was late coming home from work tonight, but I got to stay up a bit to wait for him.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!