Thursday, January 24, 2008

Party Time

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was party day! I'd been looking forward to it for ages - this morning, Mommy and I went over to Julie & Sarah's place for Sarah's third birthday party. There were a lot of cool other kids for me to play with... we were all on our best behaviour, were very polite, and managed to share toys. We even got to eat cake! And ice cream! Pretty exciting. We ended up staying later than we planned, and of course, I didn't want to leave.

But... leave we did. The two man-sized pieces of pizza I ate left me pretty gassy... I played in my room, hung out with Mommy, and when Daddy came home from work, he found me playing video games on the computer. It's shocking how good I am with the mouse.

I was out like a light at bedtime... exhausted from a busy day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!