Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pee Pee

[As transcribed by Daddy]

My late night last night meant I slept in a bit today - Mommy got to enjoy the extra snoozing, but Daddy was off to work early today, so... no sleeping in for him. We managed to leave the television off for pretty much the entire day - Mommy kept me entertained by baking a cake with me, playing with me, reading my new book (written and illustrated by a guy Daddy rode on a plane with once!), and helping the upstairs neighbours move some furniture around.

Today was also a potty training failure. I went through four pairs of panties and just peed everywhere... I got a little frustrated and asked to wear a diaper again. I told Mommy I'd put it on myself - after 15 minutes of wrestling with one, I decided to go for a fifth pair of panties. You can guess how that ended.

Daddy forgot to mention that I watched another movie yesterday - it didn't really blow my hair back, but I liked the parts with the Monkeys.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!