Sunday, January 13, 2008

Penelope & The Three Strange Sisters

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I did a lot of playing in my room with Daddy today - I like it when he provdes the funny voices for some of my toys. We hung out, had a quick lunch, and then drove off to pick up Leslie, who I was very happy to see.

Next we all drove down to a Library to catch the puppet show that I've been looking forward to so much for the past few days - I was a very good girl during the performance, and enjoyed the show a lot. I participated when I was supposed to, and afterwards I got to go up on stage and play with some of the puppets (see the above photo). I was also happy to see Daddy's friend Renee and my new puppeteer friends!

We did some shopping along Queen East - I was pretty clingy with Mommy (even though I didn't notice that Mommy and Leslie left me with Daddy during the puppet show). We dropped Leslie off when I was asleep, and then went to the bookstore, where I played in the kid's section, as usual.

I put up quite the fight when it was time for bed... I really wanted to watch a weird movie with Mommy and Daddy.

Listening to: The Clash - London Calling


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!