Thursday, January 17, 2008

Playschool Term 2

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I slept in this morning! Amazing! Especially amazing when Mommy and I suddenly woke up at ten after nine and realized we needed ot get to Playschool within the half hour. We quickly got our act together and walked over - I was a little bit pokey, what with all of the pinecone collecting I had to do on the way.

Playschool was fun - fewer kids this time around, and for once I actually took part in the singing and dancing (as well as the toy playing and art stuff). I made some new friends, made a craft for Daddy and Basil, and then came home and had a lengthy nap with Mommy.

I played with Daddy in my room after he got home from work - when it was time for bed, I was completely uninterested. I stayed up and made a fuss for two hours after "going to bed".


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!