Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Reconnaissance

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy made another tent in the living room for me out of blankets and furniture and clothes pegs - I stayed hidden away in there for better part of the day. I even ate lunch and dinner in there.

This afternoon, Mommy and I went outside to make another snow-sculpture. I wasn't helping much, so Mommy started a snow fight with me - I loved it! What a great time. We went for a little walk, and I plowed through little mounds of snow, and had a blast doing it. I couldn't wait to call Daddy to tell him about it (that and I had to tell him all about the pork I had for lunch).

I asked Mommy for a lollipop, and she told me to lead the way... so I did. I walked all the way to the corner store (with her following right behind) all on my own reconnaissance! I came home and ate said lollipop... in my tent.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!