Thursday, January 03, 2008

Return to Toronto

[As transcribed by Daddy]

We were up and at 'em pretty early this morning... Daddy woke up, dug out the rental car, loaded up our stuff, and coralled Mommy and Basil and out into the wintery open road. We said good-bye to Elizabeth, Lola, Olivia, and Oscar (unlike Daddy, Eric was off to work) and had a fairly quiet drive - there was some drama when Basil ate my cheeseburger at lunch and I decided to completely freak out around Trenton, but for the most part it was pleasant and felt fast.

I played with Gammy and Grandpa while Mommy and Daddy headed out for groceries and stuff - when Daddy came back, his hair was all cut off! It really creeped me out... I kept my distance for the rest of the day. His short hair really accentuates the large goose egg (from the crate of Lego Olivia heaved at him) on his forehead.

I got some new presents today, too (which apparently didn't fit in the car over vacation, so we saved them for today), and introduced my new dolls and toys to my old dolls and toys.

Listening to: Burial - Untrue


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!