Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Reverse Psychology

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy has a headache today - you know what that means... we did a whole lot of nuthin all day! She writed around in pain while I danced all over the house, tearing up bricks of styrofoam, redecorating the house, starting wars, spreading disease. The usual.

Mommy used reverse psychology on me to get me to take a nap today. When I confirmed that I did NOT want to sleep, she convinced me that the only way SHE could nap would be to lie down and rub my back... so I let her, ad I fell asleep quickly. Maybe that's not so much reverse psychology and more of a trick, but... whatever.

Daddy was home from work late, and we had a conundrum - should we all get groceries (way past my bedtime) since we needed 'em, or put me to bed (which can take ages, pushing us past the hours of operation of the supermarket)? My folks opted to take me shopping, which backfired - I didn't go to bed until 10:30, I was so wired. I put up one heck of a fight.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!