Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Snowy New Year!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was a winter wonderland in New Hampshire this morning - the snow was deep, thick, and all over the place - lining every tree branch, burying every car... my folks and Jim were up pretty early to shovel. Mommy and I built the biggest snowman we've ever made!

We went to the Milford Diner for (second) breakfast, which was quite nice - we said our good-byes to Nana and headed for Montreal. I swore I could see Aunt Diane's house by the time we hit Concord.

Despite the snow and weather, the drive was pretty easy - stopped for lunch in Richmond, and shot through the Quebec border (for once!). I was really happy to play with my cousins in the basement of G.G.'s house - we had a mini New Year's Eve Party at around 6:00p.m., which was cute. My cousins and I went back to Eric & Elizabeth's for bed, while Uncle Armour and G.G. stayed at Aunt Diane's and partied the night away. Happy New Year!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!