Monday, January 07, 2008

Stop Blogging, Daddy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I didn't eat the fancy chocolate strawberry French Toast Mommy made for breakfast... instead I hung out and played with Daddy. Right after lunch (I didn't eat much of that, either), Mommy and Daddy drove me to the zoo (since the weather is unusually warm). I wasn't in a bad mood or anything, but I didn't feel like going into any stinky animal pavilions for some reason. Still - the Tapir, Gibbons, and Elephants were uncharacteristically animated, even given the melancholy, gray weather.

After that zoo, we went to another one - Yorkdale mall, do try to find me a nice winter coat. It was kinda crazy there, and traffic getting out was equally nuts. We came home, and... I didn't eat much dinner, either.

I couldn't sleep tonight. As of this writing (one in the morning!), I'm up and about, asking Daddy to stop blogging on by behalf so that we can play video games. I have a fever. Things are gonna be wacky tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!