Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Stop talking to me, Big Bird!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Poor Mommy had a brutal headache today, and wasn't really up for getting 'up and at 'em' - I made sure I was on my best behaviour and avoided screaming directly in her ears, pulling stuff off of the shelves, banging pots and pans, and starting fires.

I drew a lot of pictures today - I also played my Sesame Street video game quite a bit. It leads to funny situations when I leave the game running after getting bored and leaving the computer. As Big Bird keeps calling over, telling me to play the game, I call back at him from across the room: "Stop Talking to me, Big Bird!"

If anyone had entered the room at the time, not knowing what was going on, I'd have seemed totally crazy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!