Thursday, January 31, 2008

Super Pee-Pee-er

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Man, is it ever cold out there today. So cold, in fact, that it started me hibernating - I actually slept in! As a result, Mommy and I missed going to playschool today. Oh well... it didn't seem to bother me much.

Mommy put me in underpants for almost the whole day, and I had absolutely zero accidents. That made today the single best day for potty training yet - I was so thrilled with myself, I declared to everyone that I'm a "Super Pee-Pee-er!"

I also tested the limits of our computer's RAM by opening all of the applications available on the desktop in attempt to launch my video game. Pretty cool! When Daddy came home from work, I was so engrossed in my games that I didn't even say hi to him - but after dinner I was all his. We played, drew pictures, had a tea party, and I told him how much I love the 'Giant Dump Truck' pillowcase he bought for me before I was born. It made his day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!