Saturday, January 26, 2008

Swallowing Octopus

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy made good on her promise to me last night, and served up some Blueberry pancakes for breakfast. Awesome! The rest of the morning and early afternoon was a bit of a crapshoot, though... I was emotionally delicate, shall we say. The littlest thing would set me off - even the notion that Nana was singing a happy song to me from her place far away made me kinda mad. Weird.

I hung out with my Grandparents, did a lot of painting, and played in the afternoon. Daddy came home from work and joined us all for a big thai dinner... I got to eat octopus for the first time (I think). I didn't chew it - I just swallowed it down. Yikes! No problems, so far. Good stuff - went down easy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!