Friday, January 25, 2008

An Unusual Request

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Yesterday was kinda crazy and eventful, so Mommy and I decided to change things up today and take it easy. That meant absolutely no sweets, believe it or not. I helped Mommy with her Pilates this morning, and then got on with playing in my room and stuff.

Mommy and I visited my grandparents - Grandpa and I entertained each other while Mommy and Gammy were able to spend some time together. Gammy thinks we should make afternoon tea a daily occasion - we all think it's a good idea.

After Daddy came home, he and I played with my toys and stuff... but I was so bored after dinner that I actually asked to go to bed. Mommy says that I was such a good girl today, I can have either blueberry pancakes or muffins for breakfast tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!