Monday, January 21, 2008

The 'Play With Clover' Hook

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Wow, is it ever cold outside today. Crazy time! We really wanted to go for a hike today, but that wasn't about to happen (no matter how much I pleaded). Anyway, I hung out with my folks instead... no big whup. We played, tidied, visited with Grandpa... Daddy made Mommy a "fancy breakfast". I was jealous.

After lunch, Leslie came over, and I was pretty excited to see her - Daddy was happy that he was off the 'play with Clover' hook (actually, he LOVES playing with me) so that Leslie could take over. We all went for a drive - I fell asleep, Mommy and Leslie got coffee, and Daddy continued to mess around with his HDRI photos.

We came home, played some more, and had a delicious dinner - needless to say, I didn't want to go to bed when the time came, and fought it every step of the way.

Listening to: Once - Music From The Motion Picture


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!