Saturday, January 19, 2008

The World is a Beautiful Place

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Since our weekly visit to Julie & Sarah's was canceled again today, Mommy and I went for a walk to the drug store for some groceries and stuff. On the way, we passed an ugly, dirty-snow-filled parking lot. I looked at it, turned to Mommy, and profoundly said "The world is a beautiful place, Mommy." We then bought candy.

We had a quiet afternoon of the usual thing - you know, toys, TV, books, trains, and a tent in the living room made of furniture and stuff. I asked to invite 'Happy Halloween" over for a visit.

After Daddy came home from work I was happy to see and play with him, but my mood soured quickly... I threw a tantrum, which led to the cancellation of our visit to the 'battery store.' I screamed and screamed and shrieked and complained until I fell asleep (early).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!