Sunday, February 10, 2008

Another New Friend

[As transcribed by Daddy]

A very very special welcome to Emma Rinkinen, born to proud parents Juha and Samantha yesterday. Congrats Mommy, Daddy, and new baby! Hopefully, we can get photos up soon.

I was up early, and dragged Daddy out of bed to put on my new DVD (he went back to sleep on the couch). After he woke up again and made me some breakfast, Mommy got the show on the road, and we went for a shopping trip in the snow and slush for new panties for me. We drove all over the place before finally finding the perfect set of Hello Kitty underpants. Cute!

Next up we did the grocery shopping - I was a little whiny, and let's just say that Daddy doesn't recommend supermarket parking lots in a snowstorm... but we all managed to get through it in one piece.

We came home, I threw a tea party for my folks, visited with my Grandparents, and had a nice, quiet evening. Sorta watched a dinosaur movie. Had a bath. Nuthin' too major.

Listening to: Hot Chip - Made In The Dark


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!