Saturday, February 23, 2008

Awful Quiche and Anemone Ice Cream

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy admits to being pretty boring today. We didn't do much - just the usual, I guess. From about 7:30 a.m. to bedtime, I asked for nonstop snacks and meals.

One thing that was kinda nice was I helped Mommy sew some new curtains today. I sat on her lap and she took me through the whole 'sewing machine' process, which was interesting, I suppose.

For dinner, we thawed out the frozen quiche Daddy and I bought last weekend. I didn't like it much, but managed to eat my portion... meanwhile, Mommy and Daddy couldn't get through more than two bites. Anyone reading this blog, please heed our warning: DO NOT EAT THE FROZEN QUICHE FROM MEAT ON THE BEACH. We wholeheartedly endorse Meat On The Beach as a fantastic organic butcher... just... yeah.

I was great with the potty again, and was promised ice cream, so after the few bites of world's worst Quiche, Mommy and Daddy took me to Lick's for blue ice cream (that I thought was made from sea anemones, for some reason).

Listening to: KMFDM - Brimborium


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!