Saturday, February 16, 2008

:)

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I made our weekly visit to Julie and Sarah's - we tried to take the sleigh, but the wind in my face was so cold and sharp that it was making me cry. Luckily, Grandpa drove by in the nick of time and gave us a ride the rest of the way. We had a nice visit, but it became fairly obvious to everyone that I wasn't feeling well - I barely ate any food, plus I had several... shall we say... 'diaper emergencies'.

I found a neat icicle on Gammy's car and brought it to her to keep... I was so exhausted that I had a nice afternoon nap with Mommy. As a result, I was up a little later than usual after dinner, but whatever. I got to watch my new DVD from Nana in the afternoon, and I got to read my new books with my parents.

Have I mentioned my new love for Emoticons in Instant Messenger? Over the past few days I've had long, rambling, IM Conversations with Daddy and Cool Uncle Gareth. I always remember to include emoticons


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!