Wednesday, February 27, 2008

C-Lo loves J-Lo

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up and whiny at a pretty early hour - I chased Daddy out of bed and kept on whining until breakfast magically appeared in front of me. Works every time. I guess I didn't sleep so well last night, because I was kinda tired ad cranky all day - Mommy kept me distracted from my general discontent by playing fun games ('Simon Says', 'Follow The Leader', 'Airplane') and the like. My folks have to be careful with me on the computer - since I managed to somehow download a Jennifer Lopez Video torrent all on my lonesome, I'm being watched very carefully.

Mommy and I 'accidentally' had a nap this afternoon - Daddy came home from work to find us passed out in my room. As soon as he woke me, I started yammering - I suggested "Chinese Food" for dinner. We compromised with Mommy and went out for Thai food - we had the whole place to ourself, and I impressed the servers with my vocabulary, personality, and my OUTSIDE VOICE!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!