Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Caviar Pops In My Mouth

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy was sick again for the third day in a row, pretty much. So much for our long weekend going out on a 'high' note. Ah well!

Once we were all up and breakfasted, Mommy and Daddy drove me out to Vaughan so that we could visit Ikea (at my request). Unfortunately, it was closed, which made me cry - we headed towards the other Ikea in OUR neighbourhood, thought to call Leslie, and drove over to pick her up.

We all went for a sushi lunch with the 50 bucks Daddy found lying on the ground yesterday (cha-ching!), and three major things happened. 1. The waitress gave Leslie's lunch to the people at the table next to us. 2. Before Daddy could stop me, I tried a huge blob of wasabi. No reaction whatsoever. My parents feared I'd fall into a coma. 3. I discovered the joy that is caviar, which I couldn't get enough of. I kept on exclaiming "Caviar Pops in my Mouth... like a balloon!"

We went to Ikea, which was so full of people it kinda wiped us all out (I left with a new beaver). We came home, Mommy collapsed on the couch, Leslie and I drew pictures, and Daddy did housework before taking Leslie home.

Daddy made me dinner and put me to bed while Mommy recovered from the smell of Daddy's cooking at the other side of the house.

Listening to: Dan Deacon - Spiderman Of The Rings


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!