Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Cheese Stands Alone

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning it was finally time for Play-School - Mommy loaded me onto my sled and pulled me the whole way in the deep, thick, frozen snow. Man, it was tough out there - and I kinda gave Mommy a hard time for not running the whole way.

Play-School was good - I led the group (only three kids and their Mommies showed up) n singing, dancing, and arts and crafts. You know me - the life of the party! Afterwards, I went back to whining at Mommy to run faster as she pulled me in my sled over to Richard and Lucie's studio. We had a nice visit - I haven't seen Lucie in ages. I used the potty there, too... I liked their bathroom, because it had a bear in it.

Mommy was exhausted when she pulled me home. We had a quiet afternoon, telling jokes, reading books, and singing songs. "The Farmer In The Dell" is a big fave - the line about 'the cheese standing alone' really cracks me up. Daddy was home late from work again, but I stayed up and waited for him.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!