Saturday, February 09, 2008

Don't Be a Baby

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Last night I woke up at about 2:00 am, realized I had to pee, and went all on my own in the potty, and then woke up my folks to tell them.

This morning Mommy and I headed out in the slush to the bus stop. I had a snowball who I named 'Mimi', and on the way I regailed her with many stories. Mommy told me I couldn't take Mimi onto the bus once it came, so... I ate Mimi.

We went to Fabricland and to the mall - I was well behaved, and didn't wear a diaper the whole time (Mommy's pretty brave!). We got some food and stopped briefly at Julie & Sarah's place, where we dropped off some presents, treats, played for a few minutes, and left - Sarah was sick & snoozing, so we couldn't stick around too long. Once we got home, Mommy developed a debilitating headache.

After dinner, Daddy took me or a drive to Best Buy and HMV and Starbucks and stuff (partly to give Mommy a break and party to buy me something, but mostly just to hang out) - we had great conversations, bought some stuff, and enjoyed each other's company. He hurt his finger on my car seat buckle and - I told him not to cry - "Don't be a Baby, Daddy."

Listening to: Matt Costa - Unfamiliar Faces


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!