Friday, February 08, 2008

Frankenfrankie Jellyhead

[As transcribed by Daddy]

So... Mommy was doing Pilates today, when I suddenly appeared in the room sans pantalons and informed her that I had peed in the potty all by myself. Is that an amazing development, or what? My parents are so proud! To top myself, I did it again - all by myself - again later in the day.

Mommy and I played outside in the snow, painted with fingerpaints, made some pumpkin bread, and made valentines, which was a whole lot of fun. I cut out paper, drew faces on things... you know the deal. We got really crafty. Late in the afternoon, Mommy and I played video games together for soooo long that I ended up having my computer and television privileges revoked for the rest of the day.

I had a nice long chat with Nana on the phone, too, and got a package from Aunt Marion in the mail - she sent me a teddy bear, which I creatively named "Frankenfrankie Jellyhead.'


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!