Thursday, February 28, 2008

Going Out & Outgoing

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was a cold one out there today, let me tell you. Early this morning, Mommy got be all bundled up and into the stroller, and off we headed for Playschool. I made some new friends when we were there, and had the usual good time... also as usual, I was the most outgoing and participatory kid of the pack. I'm too young to feel shy about singing really loud (and announcing "I PEED IN THE POTTY!" to the whole room).

Mommy and I came home and had a quiet afternoon - Mommy finished sewing me a pretty yellow dress, which I preferred to wear with my arms NOT poking through the arm-holes. I demanded many snacks.

After dinner, Daddy drove Mommy and I to Starbucks - I was asleep as soon as the car left the driveway. My parents knew what was good for them, though, and bought my customary Starbucks Yogurt in my place.

Listening to: Nada Surf - Lucky


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!