Saturday, February 02, 2008

Ham Sambwitty

[As transcribed by Daddy]

We got pelted with snow last night (and it kept a-comin' all day long), and it was up to Mommy and I to shovel the driveway and sidewalk and paths and stuff. So, we got to work - Mommy shoveled and shoveled, while I sat around, played in the snow, and complained about the snow.

Later in the afternoon, duty called - we had to head out there again. This time we brought Gammy along... Mommy shoveled and shoveled, Gammy shoveled and helped cars in the street get unstuck, and I threw snowballs at everyone.

We hit an ever-so-slight potty training setback when I accidentally peed on the couch. No problem, though - we cleaned the couch, laundered the futon cover (and accumulated enough dog hair to make a second pet), and I asked for a 'Ham Sambwitty' for dinner. This made me laugh uproariously. So uproarious that I didn't fall asleep until ten in the evening.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!