Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I Want Candy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy was in the middle of doing her pilates this morning, when I burst into the room sans pantalons, claiming to have successfully used the potty all on my lonesome. Mommy investigated, and the evidence was inconclusive - the potty seat was upside-down and practically in the toilet, but... whatever, I get the benefit of the doubt.

I really wanted to go out for Candy again today - Mommy walked with me to the corner store so we could buy some flowers, and while I was there I scrutinized every single little piece of candy in there. "Can I have this?" "What's this?" "is this candy?!" No luck for me, though.

I missed both Leslie and Nick today, and occasionally asked where they went after last night's party. It was another solitary evening for Mommy and I at dinner, seeing as how Daddy was stuck at work again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!