Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ice Lullabyes

[As transcribed by Daddy]

...yeah, I know the above photo is several months old, but whatever - it's a good one.

I was up pretty early this morning - crawled into bed with my folks, made some noise, and then gave 'doctor's appointments' to all of my stuffed animals and threw them a picnic. Daddy joined me while Mommy did a lot of tidying - we worked on my potty skills and played some video games together, too.

We went to Jawny Baker's for lunch, which I enjoyed (I used a public bathroom!)... then we drove to the supermarket to take care of all of our grocery needs. Man, do I ever love looking at all of the pretty cakes in the bakery section.

Afterwards, Grandpa and Daddy took me for a nice walk around the (quickly thawing) block. I talked lovingly and sang lullabyes to several large chunks of ice along the way. It was fun!

Listening to: Sia - Some People Have Real Problems


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!