Friday, February 29, 2008

Little Miss Riding Hood

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning, I saw an ornamental basket sitting at the side of the room, and... ..well, let me explain it the way I explained it to Nana over the phone:

"I wanted to play Little Miss Riding Hood so I got my Riding Hood and put it on and got my basket and I put my play food in the basket and I went to Gammy's place but she wasn't there so I went home and then I tried again to take the basket to Gammy's house but she was gone again so Mommy had me write a note for her and I tok it with the goodies to Gammy's house then I came home but then I wanted the basket back so I went back to Gammy's to get it and brought it home but then I pretended that Cinnamon Bunny was Gammy and then the real Gammy came home so I went to visit Gammy and Grandpa and I brought them the basket of goodies and we played...."

Didja get all that? I also sang songs with Gammy and I upon hearing that Mommy was going to make Smores for dessert, I made my first (actually and intentionally funny) joke:

"I'm going to ask for S'more Smores!"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!