Friday, February 15, 2008

Marshmallows and Spagaragus

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I spent the bulk of the day baking goodies for Valentine's Day. We made really really really pink cupcakes, homemade chocolate-dipped heart-shaped marshmallows, and that kinda stuff. It took all morning, and all I wanted to do was EAT the stuff, but it went by pretty quickly!

After lunch, we delivered some of the goodies to my Grandparents. We also gave them the Valentines I made, and they gave me ones they made - I took them downstairs and tacked them onto the refrigerator in my play-kitchen. Valentine's Day is awesome (doesn't hold a candle to Hallowe'en in my book, though).

Daddy came home from work late again, but he brought flowers, books for me, and a stuffed elephant ...who I named 'Marshmallow'. Delicious "spagaragus" for dinner.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!