Monday, February 04, 2008

Mush! Mush!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke Daddy up this morning by standing next to him as he slept and banged a frying pan with a spoon.

After homemade oatmeal for breakfast, Mommy and Daddy and I went out and bought a fancy new sleigh (one that fits my growing stature). We did some shopping at the butcher's, and then came home for a quick lunch before heading out once more for York Regional Forest with Basil.

Mommy and Daddy took turns pulling me through the forest on my sleigh - before we knew it, an hour had quickly passed, and my poor parents were huffing and puffing and exhausted. I tried to make them actually run and pull be along, but they're both wimps. Mommy and Basil passed out in the car, while Daddy and I stayed behind and played in the snow for a while. We had fun.

After we got home, Mommy collapsed on the couch (headache) while Daddy and I played video games - which got me extremely excited. I was so animated and into it that we kinda had to call it off and have dinner.

All-in-all, it was a nice close to a great weekend where I got to spend a lot of quality one-on-one time with Daddy.

Listening to: Herbie Hancock - River: The Joni Letters


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!