Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Naughty Scribbler

[As transcribed by Daddy]

So this morning Mommy is kinda dozing on the couch, when suddenly she hears the sound of scribbling on the table. She turns and looks, and there I am, furiously scribbling away on the table countertop with a red marker. "HEY!", she yells, only I ignore her and continue to scribble. "HEY!" She yells again, this time much more forcefully. Still nothing. "HEY CLOVER!" Again, no reaction. "CLOVER, STOP IT!" I incredulously turn around. "Whaaat?!" "Stop scribbling on the table! It's very naughty!" I pause, and consider her demands. They make no sense as far as I can tell, so I give her a dirty look and returned to scribbling.

Basil's eyes seem to be bothering him - his left one especially has been kinda red, irritated, and twitchy. We're gonna take him to the vet tomorrow, but in the meantime we can't decide if we're gonna nickname him "Winky" or "Squinty".

It was too cold to do anything outside today (despite my pleas to make a snowman), so I stayed inside and drew pictures, called Daddy at work, hung out with Mommy, and peed in the potty like, twenty times.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!