Friday, February 22, 2008

Back On The Wagon

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I'm very happy to report that I've hopped back onto the 'potty training wagon.' We made a lot of progress today - it was completely back to normal, as if none of my recent slip-ups had ever happened. To celebrate, Mommy took me out for grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch.

Once we came back, Mommy re-arranged the furniture in her bedroom while I hung out and played with stuff we moved in there - train sets, my house of balls, that sorta stuff. Mommy was so exhausted once she was done, I got to watch some television while she caught her breath.

Daddy was home from work at a normal hour for once (not that his most recent project is winding down-ish), and we played with toys in my room. Potstickers for dinner, which I surprisingly didn't seem to enjoy as much as ...cooked cabbage?!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!