Monday, February 18, 2008

Not Potty Time

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy wasn't feeling too great today - she managed to get through her Pilates routine, but was incapacitated with tummy problems immediately after. Daddy made us all some breakfast, did a lot of tidying, and then decided to let Mommy have the morning off and took me grocery shopping!

Gammy joined us on our trip through the slush and ice, and helped Daddy manage both me and getting all the correct groceries. We all went to the Butcher and Starbucks before heading home, where I had some lunch and played "keep the balloon off the ground" with Mommy while Daddy shoveled all the wet, heavy snow around the house and drove off to sell some CDs.

Gammy and Grandpa prepared a lovely dinner for Mommy and Daddy and I, so we all had a nice meal around their new dining room table. I quickly went to bed after a day of peeing my pants (three or four times) rather than using the potty for some reason.

Listening to: Todd Rundgren - Nearly Human


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!