Sunday, February 03, 2008

(Re)dick(u)less

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy had her book club meeting with Leslie and co. today, so it was just me and Daddy this morning and for part of the afternoon. We kept busy by going to the toy store - Daddy owed me a present since I've been so awesome with the potty training the past few days. We spent an hour at the store, checkin' it all out, playing with stuff. I chose a set of plastic pots and pans, plus I bought a cute little toy for Leslie.

Daddy and I drove out to Weston (on the way, I accused him of being silly and ridiculous (which came out "Dickaless"), and had a nice chat along the way before going to Leslie's to hang out, eat some lunch, and pick up Mommy. I played with Leslie's stuff and came home again with my folks - next up was grocery shopping. That place was a zoo! Somehow, we got in and out pretty fast.

At the end of the day, I enjoyed a nice dinner, and then Daddy helped me on the potty and read to me before bed. The days where it's just him & I are rare, but very special.

Listening to: The Frames - The Cost


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!