Monday, February 25, 2008

Shy Around Nick

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today primarily consisted of a massive cleanup effort throughout our house. Luckily, we had taken care of a good chunk of it over the past few days, which left just the living room and my bedroom. I didn't want to help my parents, mind you... tidying my toys only made me want to play with them. In any case, there were no bathroom-related mishaps - the 'ice cream prize' at the end of the day seems to do the trick.

After Daddy made me lunch, I went for a walk with my parents to the corner store to pick up some flowers and candy. I stumbled crossing the busy street with Daddy on the way home, and was more concerned with eating my candy than NOT sitting down in the middle of the road. Poor Daddy almost had a coronary getting me to the sidewalk. Drama!

Leslie came over for our annual Oscar shindig at the end of the day, which was awesome, because she always plays with me. Then Nick came over, and I got shy... for some reason, I decided that I didn't remember him and got nervous. Oh well. I waved goodbye to him before I went to bed, at least.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!