Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Stinky Sewage

[As transcribed by Daddy]

How to explain this... uh... we all woke up to discover that our plumbing was all screwed up. Anything in the entire house that went down any drain came back up in our bathtub. I won't paint you a picture, but... you get the idea. So... the bathroom was off-limits today.

Grandpa was home from las Vegas today - he brought me a tiger-striped rubber duckie as a souvenier, which is sweet and special because he and I like to look at rubber duckies on the computer.

Mommy wasn't feeling well this morning and for most of the afternoon, but she got her second wind in the afternoon, and she tidied the apartment like a pro and made a cheesecake! The plumber came over and fixed the house's pipes, and then Leslie joined us all for dinner. Hopefully, tomorrow I'll get to try that cheesecake.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!